Pin
Send
Share
Send


The resorption is the procedure and the result of reabsorb . East verb , meanwhile, refers to absorb again . To understand the notion, therefore, one must know what the idea of ​​absorbing refers to.

When one element absorbs another, what it does is attract, aspire, catch or receive . A solid In this sense, it absorbs a liquid when it manages to penetrate it.

In medicine , there is talk of absorbing when a cell or tissue receives external particles that were dissolved. The absorption of a secretion consists in achieving its disappearance from the place where it had originated.

Reabsorption, in short, is a process that can be developed in different ways. The kidneys , for example, are responsible for reabsorbing certain molecules after filtration of blood .

The renal artery is responsible for carrying blood to the kidneys. In these organs , a first filter allows to separate the largest molecules with the aim of eliminating waste. In said membrane, useful molecules, such as the glucose and amino acids. To recover them, the kidneys are responsible for the reabsorption of these molecules, preventing them from being discarded.

Within the field of biology there is talk of what is called tubular resorption. This comes to define the process by which both most of the water and the substances that have dissolved and that are of great value to the body are reincorporated into the blood. And that takes place taking as a scenario those known as proximal contoured tubules or distal tubules. Specifically, it is considered that in the former the aforementioned process is developed by 65% ​​and in the latter the remaining 35%.

Also it is necessary to know that the reabsorption can be of two types fundamentally: the passive one and the active one.

Of course, we cannot forget that there is also root resorption that is a process that is related to what is the destruction of dental tissue, which can be detected through different radiological tests and that entails a series of discomforts. Notable, which can translate into strong pains

The bone resorption On the other hand, it is the process that osteoclasts perform and that consists in the absorption of minerals after the dissolution of bone tissue. It all starts with the removal of bone tissue, which produces the release of minerals. After this stage, the minerals are reabsorbed and become part of the blood.

In addition to all of the above, we cannot ignore that bone resorption, which is also called bone resorption, becomes a key piece in what are skeletal diseases such as psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.

There are several causes that can lead to it, although it is considered that among the most significant are the lack of physical exercise and even the absence of physical stimuli that lead to bone tissue can be maintained in the correct way.

Pin
Send
Share
Send